1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Whyzdom

Discussione in 'Power Metal' iniziata da thutmosi, 30 Maggio 2010.

1. thutmosi

thutmosi
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

30 Maggio 2010

Ho scoperto i Whyzdom grazie al suggerimento del tastierista dei Nightwish.In una intervista parlava di questo gruppo e faceva grandi complimenti.Sorpresona!Sono favolosi:epici-teatrali-oscuri-power.Arrangiamenti innovativi e orchestrazioni teatrali.Per gli amanti del genere!!!!

2. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

30 Maggio 2010

Qualche info in più non avrebbe fatto male.
    Nel frattempo link alla recenzione.

3. sonato arctico

sonato arctico
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

31 Maggio 2010

molto bravi, la voce di Lei deve essere un attimo capita e digerita (può facilmente non piacere)

4. Fux89

Fux89
    Expand Collapse
    All Cats Are Beautiful

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

31 Maggio 2010

Vero, Telya (la cantante) ha una voce molto particolare. A me piace.:love:

5. wotan7

wotan7
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

31 Maggio 2010

li trovo ottimi

6. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Giugno 2010

Messaggio da parte della (ex) cantante:

Dear friends

We are very sad to announce that Telya recently decided to leave WHYZDOM.

We want to thank Telya for all the great moments we shared. They will remain in our memories forever. We wish her an enormous success and we surely will have the pleasure to hear and see her again in other projects that will reveal her great talent.

Here is the message she wanted us to pass :

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear all !

All beautiful stories come to an end. The end of an adventure for me. I'm announcing that I decided to quit Whyzdom.
    The reasons that led me to this choice are both personal and artistic.
    The band project of Vynce was a fantastic experience from the artistic as well as human viewpoint.
    As a young singer, it allowed me to learn many things, to meet great people, to live magical instants on stage.
    However, all has not been simple and easy and I've come to a time when it's difficult for me to make concessions and to go against my own choices and my artistic will. I've always been honest with my convictions and with myself, so I don't cheat with what I feel.
    This decision has been made very carefully, and I hope you will understand it and take it as good as possible. It is necessary to allow me to go on an artistic way that fits me better and that will make me evolve at my own pace.
    I'll keep you informed with my future projects via my personel Myspace : MySpace - *TELYA* + Whyzdom 's Daughter + - 25 - Donna - FR - myspace.com/amelomane

Kisses from the deep of my heart and much more ... ***

Musically +++

Telya Melane

7. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Giugno 2010

A seguire messaggio della band riguardante il nuovo album:

WHYZDOM : Alive and kicking !

Of course, WHYZDOM is still alive and kicking ! The band remains strong and united and ready to meet all the challenges we can find !

Firstly, the band will continue to perform live with a guest singer, until we'll be able to definitely announce the name of our new front woman. More info about our guest singer will follow in the next few days.

Secondly, the composition of our forthcoming album is almost done. 14 tracks have been under work for several monthes. 11 among them stand out, so we're already working on the arrangements. 1 or 2 more songs will also be recorded to be used as "bonus" or on a potential single. The visual concept is also under work in close collaboration with Les Creations Vultus, and we are already thinking about shooting a video clip with them. The album title should be announced in the next few weeks. WHYZDOM should be entering the studio next december.

It will be :
    - even more symphonic,
    - even more epic,
    - even more agressive,
    - even more coherent !

Stay tuned !!!!

Whyzdom

8. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Giugno 2010

Ed a seguire ultimo messaggio sempre della band, alla ricerca di una cantante fissa:

A new front woman for Whyzdom
    Wherever you live in Europe... if you feel that Whyzdom music and concept can become part of your life, if you want to live your passion on stage - be it small or big, if you're ready to work hard as part of a team and not as a diva, if you're ready to come to Paris for rehearsal periods, the album recordings, photo shoots...

Send 2 mp3s, 3 or 4 photos to [email protected] (or give us a link to your Myspace profile if you have one), tell us about your past experiences, and about all your other artistic passions (instrument, theater, anything else...)

Don't worry if the extracts you have are not typically in the metal style. It's great if you have a celtic, soul or rock background... anything new is interesting and we are very open minded. And no problem if the technical quality of the recording is bad - even an cappella song recorded with your terrible PC microphone will do the trick.

We're eager to listen to you !

Whyzdom

9. Fux89

Fux89
    Expand Collapse
    All Cats Are Beautiful

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Giugno 2010

Noooo, che brutta notizia:(

10. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

28 Giugno 2010

Ste divergenze musicali mi insospettiscono, mi piacerebbe sentire eeh stravolgimenti han fatto sul nuovo labum.
    O se invece sarà diverso il suo.

11. sonato arctico

sonato arctico
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Giugno 2010

la band ora deve essere brava nell'esprimere una proposta musicale ancor più particolare (quanto dicono è molto buono) e trovare una cantante con energia, magari capace di smussare la timbrica non da tutti apprezzata della precedente, ma che sia comunque "cazzuta" e non morbida come per altri gruppi

altrimenti rischiano di perdersi

12. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

9 Luglio 2010

LISA MIDDELHAUVE (ex-Xandria) to sing with WHYZDOM at the RAISMES FEST !!!
    Dear friends,

We are delighted to announce that next sept 12th, we will have the great honor to welcome on the stage of the RAISMES FEST our friend LISA MIDDELHAUVE as guest lead vocalist ! Many of you already know Lisa as former front woman of the legendary german band XANDRIA... so you'll easily understand how thrilled we are at the idea of sharing the stage with such a great lady. Needless to say that this is an event that you won't want to miss, so... just see you all there !​

Ulteriori informazioni: LISA MIDDELHAUVE (ex-Xandria) to sing with WHYZDOM at the RAIS... - Blog MySpace | di Whyzdom - Philharmonic Metal

13. Fux89

Fux89
    Expand Collapse
    All Cats Are Beautiful

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

4 Dicembre 2010

Presentata la nuova cantante:

Fonte

Speriamo sia brava, sono curioso di sentirla cantare. Intanto, è decisamente gnocca:sbav:

14. Wakka

Wakka
    Expand Collapse
    Nobody's Hero

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

4 Dicembre 2010

Quella vecchia aveva nettamente più stile.
    Spero non faccia tanti ooohooooh alla Simone.

15. sonato arctico

sonato arctico
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

4 Dicembre 2010

Minchia, Giorgia Surina

beh quella di prima era una truzza, con una voce particolare però (piacevole fino a un certo punto)

Curioso anch'io di sentire questa

Condividi questa Pagina