1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Destruction

Discussione in 'Thrash Metal' iniziata da mircoas, 28 Agosto 2005.

1. Sytry

Sytry
    Expand Collapse
    ANTI-HUMAN ANTI-LIFE!

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

16 Maggio 2008

buon album,ma non uno dei migliori.io gli preferisco ad esempio il massiccio the antichrist.

2. HARD_ROCK_METAL

HARD_ROCK_METAL
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

17 Maggio 2008

Premesso che adoro in maniera a dir poco viscerale i Destruction e che secondo me sono uno dei pochi gruppi del panorama metallico a non aver commesso passi falsi durante la propria carriera, tra tutti gli album post-reunion "Metal Discharge" è forse quello che meno preferisco benchè in realtà si tratti pur sempre di un grande disco in pieno stile Destruction: in questi giorni, ad esempio, sto ascoltando a ripetizione "Inventor of Evil", che a mio modestissimo parere è un album riuscitissimo e lo preferisco al suo predecessore :)

Ultima modifica: 17 Maggio 2008
  3. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Maggio 2008

4. metalrulez87

metalrulez87
    Expand Collapse
    The Evil Dead

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Maggio 2008

che fomento :headbang:

non vedo l'ora di avere tra le mani questo d.e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n.

5. HARD_ROCK_METAL

HARD_ROCK_METAL
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Maggio 2008

ahah ma sei troppo un mito!!! ;)

6. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

27 Maggio 2008

Hanno rivelato la tracklist... guardate che giochetto si sono inventati:D

DESTRUCTION.de - The official site of the german thrash legend :demon:

"D.EVOLUTION
    E.LEVATOR TO HELL
    V.ICIOUS CIRCLE - THE 7 SEVEN DEADLY SINS
    O.FFENDERS OF THE THRONE
    L.AST DESPERATE SCREAM
    U.RGE (the Greed of Gain)
    T.HE VIOLATION OF MORALITY
    I.NNER INDULGENCE
    O.DYSSEY OF FRUSTATION
    N.O ONE SHALL SURVIVE

The new Thrash - Masterpiece will get released in August/September worldwide. Stay tuned for more infos and a album trailer here soon!":headbang: :demon:

7. Sytry

Sytry
    Expand Collapse
    ANTI-HUMAN ANTI-LIFE!

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

27 Maggio 2008

spero solo sia un album brutale e senza alcun minimo compromesso.io renderei solo più rozza la produzione e poi mi sta bene tutto..

8. HARD_ROCK_METAL

HARD_ROCK_METAL
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

31 Maggio 2008

Grandi! Non vedo l'ora che esca!

9. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

8 Giugno 2008

In attesa del nuovo album, mi stavo riascoltando "All Hell breaks loose"... ma quanto è sottovalutata "Machinery of lies"?---> YouTube - Destruction - Machinery Of Lies

La ripartenza dopo il primo ritornello,con Schmier che urla "GO!!",ti fà la permanente ai capelli:headbang:... per non parlare poi del riff cosmico di Siefringer e della batteria di Vormann:demon:

10. SteelMaster

SteelMaster
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

11 Giugno 2008

titoli ok!!!!! :evil:

11. metalrulez87

metalrulez87
    Expand Collapse
    The Evil Dead

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

11 Giugno 2008

'sto giochetto con i titoli della tracklist mi gusta parecchio :hihi:

12. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

11 Giugno 2008

Ok gente, è l'ora di una chicca

Sul forum ufficiale dei Destruction( Destruction.de :: View topic - Review for D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. ) è stata fatta una recensione del nuovo disco, ascoltato al pre-listening-session

"I was on the pre-listening-session in the Rockfabrik and had the chance to listen to the new album D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N.
    I wrote a little review and posted it before in another thread, but maybe not everyone read it, because it was a german-speaking thread.
    To give everyone the chance to see my review I open this new thread:

First of all: The artwork to the new album. There were only some printed versions which were a little bit to dark and didn't give you all the details we can expect. But even without those I can say that all Destruction-Maniax will love this cover. It shows the Mad Butcher but the coolest thing is that there is a big Destruction-skull, which is composed of little objects. It is hard to describe and you have to see it with your own eyes. I'm really looking forward to see it in a big size and a high resolution. I swear: The vinyl will blow you away!

And now to the most necessary thing - the music:

1. Devolution
    A little acoustic-intro and then all hell breaks loose! This song is such a killer-song! High-speed with some breaks make this song catchy as fuck! I listened to this song for 2 or 3 times and since this time I can't get the chorus out of my head! If there will be a video shot to one of the songs from this album it has to be done to this song. Not that the rest of the album is bad - oh no! But this song is one of the best songs Destruction ever recorded. And if I have the chance to listen some more times to this I may say, that this is the best song ever!

2. Elevator To Hell
    There is a freaky interaction between guitar and drums and the songs ends up in a pitching beat of the drums. This song made my head bang! Normaly I don't bang my head to new songs I never heard before but this was impossible to the music I heard.

3. Vicious Circle - The 7 Seven Deadly Sins
    This song has an absolutely typical Destruction-Solo. I don't know if it is played by Mike or one of the many prominent guests. If it wasn't him I have to take my hat off to this guitar-player.
    The outro is something pretty unusual for a thrash-band bit also pretty cool: gregorian singing!

4. Offenders Of The Throne
    A very surprisingly coming guitar-solo - maybe one of the guests?

5. Last Desperate Scream
    This song has a quite extreme riff and an advancing beat. I reminded me of "Bullets From Hell" - not the worst comparison!

6. Urge (The Greed Of Gain)
    You know Machine Heads "Davidian"? If you know it you also know how the first seconds of this song sound. I think the potential of this song is very huge and it will become better and better the more you here it.

7. The Violation Of Morality
    This songs also sounds like a song from THE ANTICHRIST. Great!

8. Inner Indulgence
    This song has a compact drumbeat and a sudden change to the guitarsolo.

9. Odyssey Of Frustration
    The beginning of this song reminded me of an very old song, but I didn't guess it.

10. No One Shall Survive
    The end of the album shows what sounds can come out of a guitar! There's no time to breath.

resume: I had very big expectations and though I was absolutely blown away! D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. is the definite sequel of THE ANTICHRIST, which is the best Thrash Metal-album since the millenium for me. So there's no doubt that D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. is the album of the year. And maybe there's a chance to become album of the decade after having listend to it for some more times. It has the absolute potential to do so and I'm not the only one thinking like this. I talked to some people from the press which also thought that this album is absolutely great. So not only for me as a destruction-maniac this album kicks asses!

29th of august will be a feast day!!!"

:headbang::beer:

13. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

12 Giugno 2008

Filmato d'annata di una canzone che potrebbe rivaleggiare con i Dark Angel di "Time does not heal" per numero di riff e cambi di tempo: YouTube - DESTRUCTION - Reject Emotions + Interview [live - 1987]

Spero che prima o poi ristampino magliette dei primissimi dischi... potrei uccidere per una t-shirt di "Infernal overkill":demon:

14. BrutalThrash

BrutalThrash
    Expand Collapse
    March of the S.O.D.

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

24 Giugno 2008

15. Captor of Sin

Captor of Sin
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

29 Giugno 2008

Salve a tutti, vorrei dei pareri sulla produzione Destruction nel periodo antecedente all'uscita di Eternal Devastation album che, come i precedenti Infernal Overkill e Sentence of Death, mi ha molto soddisfatto.

So bene però che il periodo post-Mad Butcher non è sicuramente dei più rosei per i Destruction ( ed anche per il thrash metal in generale mi sa :uhm: ) ma dato che mi sono sembrati delle bestie teutoniche di quelle belle vigorose ho supposto che non si siano abbassati al livello di un post-Coma of Souls dei Kreator...sbaglio?

In riassunto...io fan del Thrash grezzo, rozzo e duro, compro o non compro, sempre se li trovo :hihi:: Release from Agony, Cracked Brain, The least successfull human cannonball ed All breaks lose?

Edit: per aggiungere il " post-Coma of Souls " xD

Ultima modifica: 29 Giugno 2008

Condividi questa Pagina