1. Il regolamento del Forum è stato ripristinato e aggiornato, lo puoi trovare in ogni momento in basso a destra cliccando su "Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito". Ti preghiamo di leggerlo e di rispettarlo per mantenere il forum un luogo piacevole ed accogliente per tutti. Grazie!
    Chiudi

Chitarra Midi

Discussione in 'Musicisti' iniziata da salmastra, 10 Gennaio 2003.

1. salmastra

salmastra
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Gennaio 2003

Sapete consigliarmi la migliore configurazione per trasformare una chitarra "normale" in MIDI?

Grazie in anticipo!

2. Jimmy

Jimmy
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Gennaio 2003

Can you please rewrite your post in English so that I will be able to help you?? [​IMG]
    Thank you

3. DeathBringer

DeathBringer
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

10 Gennaio 2003

Can anybody suggest me the best configuration to change a "normal guitar" to a midi?

Thanks.

(non ho proprio un cazzo da fare... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] )

4. Jimmy

Jimmy
    Expand Collapse

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:

11 Gennaio 2003

The best way I can think (and the only I know[​IMG] ), If you don't own a 13-pin (midi) guitar and you have a normal one, is the ROLAND GK-2A Synthesizer Driver!!It is a "pick-up" that has a midi output(13-pin) and a normal (1/4) Input.So,you connect the output of your guitar witht he pick-up and then the pick-ups output with the midi effect and thats it!!A friend of mine has this system and he told me that it works great!!But I haven't demo it yet!!I am planing to demo an Ernie Ball guitar (the petrucci or the steve morse music man model) whitch have a midi output!!Maybe I will demo a Brian Moore guitar too... When I do, I will let you know about my opinion on this system and how it works!!I know that you can even play drums on your guitar with this system.... Any way, I think you sould try the Roland pick-up!!But have in mind that you cant use it to a "normal input" device!!!The device will need to have a 13 pin(midi) input... So, good luck!!! [​IMG]
    I hope my post will help you!!!Dont hesitate to ask whatever you want and I will try to help...
    Take Care and keep on headbanging

Condividi questa Pagina